- Faux Fur Fabrics here if I wear these kinds of fleece fabric imported :Yelvo , it smooth and supple (elastic), if no, you can use cotton or velboa ... no problem!
- Pattern (here I've transferred to fabric for easy cutting)
- Sewing thread and yarn wool Dacron or silicon fibers for stuffing.
- A little fabric felt for the nose and teeth, as well as to the front of the ear (can also Nylex / cotton for front rabbit ears)
- Googly eyes with a medium size.
- Multipurpose glue
- Sewing needle and pin
- Sewing machine
1. Cut the fabric according to the pattern:
Cut the pattern:
- 2 ear pieces and 2 pieces of fleece fabric Nylex fabric / felt
- Face 2 sheets back and reverse
- Head back 2 pieces reverse each other
- Back bodies behind 2 pieces reverse each other
- Front body 1 sheet
- Front hand 2 pieces reverse each other
- Cover the neck (where putting a finger to move the puppet's head) 2 pieces here in blue.
Sew the center back of the head piece with great side of face, also do the same to face the rabbit pieces.
Do not forget to reverse the bunny ears! so like this :)
5. Sew the finger grip (cover the neck) to the connection in the back neck of a rabbit a part of one side only.
Front view inside
Back view inside
After turned ... tadaaa .. ready to be filled!
Roll out the body
Check the shape of his head, if it's okay ...?