Gingerbread can run?? lol .... certainly not the original cookies, but finger puppets for storytelling, thispuppet is enough to play in your child's little finger Shhh ..... well you know there are stories click here The Gingerbread Man .... Let's try
- Materials and Equipment needed:
- Felt fabric brown approx 30cm X 30cm
- Wool color according to taste
- Brown sewing thread
- Dacron / cotton
- Patterns of drawing paper
- First make sure the pattern is used as the photo above .... simple right? 15cm height and width of the tip of the hand to the tip of the other arm 12cm. 2 pieces for doll bodies to place 1 sheet slipped a finger (a little bit bigger than the doll pattern), if it is so it'll fit for a child's hand, if you want to fit in the hands of mother + 3mm larger pattern of the outside pattern, do not be too large because the fabric felt could be stretched.
- To help baste point fingers to one sheet doll pattern pieces and create a hole in the middle of the body puppet, this will be the back of our dolls.
- Stack the pieces forward flank where finger puppets, so the piece where the middle finger puppet body pieces. Baste rounds if necessary.
4. Sew around the doll with a sewing machine / hand is fine :)
5. Flip through a hole made in the center of the cabinet.
6. Garnish with embroidered suit your taste by using wool yarn for impressive decorations made of icing on the Gingerbread Man Here I make use of the mobile doll chain stitch, cut the stalk of the mouth, stick flat on the eyes and buttons, or you can also decorate with paint arise .... :)
8. Close opening stuffing with ladder stitch ... finish!.